Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Partner to support our Loudon, TN location.
Starting rate for this position is $18.60/hr.
This assignment is primarily accountable for mechanical maintenance support of the Hand Towel process. This assignment will require supporting a specific asset and working maintenance downs on all Hand Towel assets as well as supporting Bath Tissue Asset Downs as needed.
Position accountabilities are attached.
• Three (3) or more years experience of skilled mechanical maintenance work within a manufacturing environment, or equivalent.
• Specific trade experience in general mechanical maintenance (especially industrial rotating equipment), welding, pipefitting and millwright skills. Machining and other trade skills sets such as hydraulics, pneumatics, and vibration analysis are desirable.
• Post high school vocational training in mechanical technology is desirable.
1. Perform work in a safe manner. Report unsafe acts and conditions.
Assists in correcting unsafe acts and conditions.
Re-enforce safe work behaviors among team members.
2. Actively participate in task analysis and process specific maintenance
training, demonstrating retention of key process knowledge and maintenance skills.
3. Demonstrate technical skill proficiency.
4. Ensure that process equipment and work areas are maintained in a manner
that meets established housekeeping standards.
5. Participate in activities and work groups which drive continuous improvement in the
operating team, unit, and the mill's ability to meet business requirements, manufacturing
process capability, and the quality of work life.
6. Develop and continue to demonstrate skills and knowledge about the
manufacturing process. Learn and demonstrate problem- solving/ troubleshooting skills. Learn and demonstrate positive team interaction skills.
7. Maintain constructive and effective working relationships with other work group members,
Partners from other process areas, and Resources. Proactively and constructively
confront barriers to effective working cooperation, or individual/group performance.
Exhibit flexibility by supporting any potential site needs, non-day shift work (nights,
weekends) along with call-ins as required.
8. Communicate concisely, completely and in a timely manner about business
Apply online at www.kc-careers.com. Under ''How to Join Us'' select ''Search and Apply for North American Jobs'', and search for requisition #18312.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the...