Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Through our subsidiaries, we operate approximately 14,540 miles of pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 197 billion cubic feet (bcf) and liquids capacity of approximately 20 million barrels. We are committed to operating our assets in a safe, reliable and compliant manner and providing the highest level of customer service.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for a Mechanical Technician/Sr. Mechanical Technician for the Edna, TX location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for testing, upkeep and mechanical maintenance of equipment related to the operations of a cryogenic gas plant, amine plant including residue compression, glycol dehydration and auxiliary equipment related to the facility. Additional responsibilities include:
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintaining all tools and equipment assigned to the position and include being an advocate of safe work practices
- Helping develop and maintain plant operation and maintenance procedures as needed and help complete PSM requirements for day to day work activities
- Must be willing to learn and develop within the Boardwalk Personnel Development Program
- Must be available to work overtime, during nights, weekends, holidays, and have the ability to work under limited supervision as needed
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- A minimum of two years industry experience as a mechanic. A minimum of five years industry experience is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Mechanical skills
- Basic Technical skills
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess a working understanding of gas gathering/processing systems and equipment
- Experience in operating Cat units and maintaining processing equipment is preferred
- Basic computer skills such as opening, creating and updating content in MS Word and Excel
- High School Diploma
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners - 16 months ago