Associated Spring has an excellent career opportunity for a dynamic Mechanical Technician to be part of our Global Technology Center (GTC) in Saline, MI This role requires a knowledgeable, highly skilled technician (coiling and mechanical) with a proven track record of dependability. If you are an action-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please apply for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- Review design sheets and initiate set up and production accordingly
- Practical understanding of Race springs and processes
- Setup equipment (Testing, Coiler, Heat Set, Grinder, etc.) and operate for spring production
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as necessary
- Tooling modification
- Timely and Accurate completion of tracking logs and control sheets
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details required.
- Must have ability to multitask, and interact with various levels of management
- Solid communication, and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- MS Office Proficiency
- High School Graduate; Some college/technical school work preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience in a research and/or manufacturing environment
Barnes Group Inc. (Barnes Group) is an international aerospace and industrial components manufacturer and logistical services company...