Sterling-Rice Group, a nationally recognized brand strategy, innovation, and advertising agency, is searching for a Media Assistant to join our Boulder, Colorado-based team.
Our unique fusion of strategic, creative, and culinary capabilities has helped build brands and drive growth for clients large and small, including some of the world’s top brands. In addition to creating best-in-class advertising, design, and digital work, SRG’s distinctive interconnected model is designed to deliver deep consumer insights, growth-oriented business strategies, and new products.
The Sterling-Rice Group was named in Outside m agazine ’ s famed "Best Places to Work" list in 2011, 2012, and 2013, and was listed as one of the best small agencies of 2011 by Advertising Age . Our fun culture, love of "living well," passion for great work, and giving back to our community make SRG a great place to be every day.
The Media Assistant will work with the media team across a range of local, national , and international clients and projects in order to provide execution, buying , and follow-up tactical support to the full team.
The goal of a successful Media Assistant is to ensure flawless implementation and documentation of client media programs, from media placement, trafficking, billing , and post-buy processes. This role enables m edia planners, buyers , and supervisors to focus on planning, while relying on the Assistant to provide comprehensive detail support. You will be exposed to and trained, as time and ability provides, on all media research tools, as well as the general media planning and implementation process.
- Support the Media department in the execution and administration of all client media plans, with supervisor approval and direction
- Execute media buy detail at direction of Media supervisors
- Flawless management of contracts, paperwork, trafficking, reporting , and communications as directed
- Manage insertion orders, billing, ad production schedules, ad trafficking , and vendor communications
- Error-free documentation of media plan implementation
- Learn and become proficient at providing media research, information , and analysis
- Execute ad hoc media projects
- Become proficient at basic MRI, Nielsen AdViews , and other planning tools
- Communicate with vendors, account managers , and internal teams
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of one year of media or admin experience with strong attention to detail and follow-through. They m ust have competent math and analytical skills and a desire for a career in media/advertising.
Please apply at the link below including a cover letter and resume in the same attachment:
Sterling-Rice Group - 5 months ago