Knowing where to put a message is just as vital as the message itself. Think of it this way: the creative team paints on the canvas, but the media team finds the best possible canvas to paint on for maximum impact and reach. As a Media Intern at Tocquigny, you will assist the media team with media planning and buying, as well as agency and media processes. You will work on client reporting for media campaigns and be in charge of all media billing/invoicing. Additionally this positing will strengthen your media analytical skills through implementation, measurement and optimization. Submit your application now.
- Must be able to work approximately 12-15 hours per week
- Knowledge of Media (i.e. taken media coursework classes or is part of the TexasMedia Sequence)
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel and how to use pivot tables preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Hands-on Experience with Facebook Advertising
- Experience with 3 rd party ad serving software preferred
- Research oriented
- Analytical skills
- Proactive, go-getter personality
Will verify and complete documentation if course credit is desired for internship.
Resumes due by March 27, 2013 at 11:59 PM. All resumes submitted after the deadline will be considered for the (Fall, 2013) Internship.
Rocco, Interactive Media Group Intern, Winter 2009-10
"Being an intern at Tocquigny has been such an unforgettable experience to me as an up-and-coming professional in the industry. It’s such an amazing feeling heading to work each morning, knowing that no two days at the office are ever the same when you're surrounded by an eclectic group of thinkers. My brothers and sisters at Tocquigny are some of the brightest out there, making it the ideal work environment for knowledge-thirsty minds."
Send Resume »
Tocquigny - 2 years ago
As part agency and part measurement consultancy, Tocquigny helps blue chip companies increase the predictability of marketing success and...