The Media Manager is responsible for servicing clients and account teams by researching and recommending direct mail and direct response strategies.
Our Media Manager will:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities by participating in the RFP process.
- Create and deliver presentations to clients for the purpose of new business development and the interpretation of campaign results.
- Review, evaluate and select list rentals for donor acquisition in keeping with campaign strategy.
- Conduct regular needs-assessment of database marketing and partner with the Research & Analytics department to develop structures and models to successfully address identified items.
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and strategies, making recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Provide overall media strategy on new and existing products.
- Supervise Media Planners and Media Buyers.
Email your resume with salary requirements today to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- 5+ years of direct mail experience with thorough understanding of associated processes and analyses.
- Strong management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Access preferred.
- Thorough understanding of statistics and modeling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Come work for the BEST! Grizzard was named in the AJC’s “Top WorkPlaces in Atlanta – 2011 & 2012. ”
Grizzard Communications - 23 months ago