Looking for an experienced full time Medical Assistant for a fast paced medical pediatric/family practice clinic in Union Springs, Alabama. Must be able to multi task. Offer comparable pay and benefits.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide nursing care to include, taking and recording patient history, vital signs, making appointments, assisting providers in clinical activities.
- Draws blood from patients for analysis or other medical purposes.
- Collect and process Urinalysis.
- Explain procedures and treatments to patients.
- Administer medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Operate Hearing machine and other special medical apparatus and equipment within the clinic.
- Will assist providers and visiting clinical specialty consultants in the management and coordination of patient flow through the clinic.
- Will assist primary providers in urgent care situations when necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular attendance to ensure efficient clinic operations.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. New graduates are welcome to apply.