Glenmont Job Corps isl looking for a part-time (27 hours/week) Medical Assistant. The center offers both residential and non-residential options in career skills, academic and vocational training for young adults from 16-24 years old.
- Responsible to provide administrative and clinical medical services for the Wellness Department.
- Ensures confidentiality of sensitive information and compliance with all HIPAA laws.
- Performs administrative duties for the Wellness Department including answering the phone, greeting visitors and patients, scheduling appointments processing and distributing mail, preparing reports and maintaining medical records and related files.
- Conducts cursory medical tasks as directed by supervisor may includemeasuring/monitoring vital signs, recording patient history, performing basic lab tests, collecting lab specimens and other authorized medical tasks as requested.
- Assists Wellness Manager to coordinate medical, mental and dental services for students.
- Maintains all student health records, ensuring they are accurate, complete and properly filed.
- Ensures that student health files are in compliance withCompany and PRH guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CMA or RMA certification required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing applications required.
CareerBuilder - 6 months ago