Medical Assistant Certificate
1 - 3 years of experience required
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is a multispecialty medical group that is recognized for its quality of care and high rates of patient satisfaction. HealthCare Partners has over 3,500 employees, including 500+ primary care and specialty physicians, caring for more than 500,000 patients throughout Los Angeles County and Northern Orange County . HCP operates 40 medical clinics, five urgent care centers, two medical spas, and an ambulatory surgery center. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized, privately-owned Medical Group.
We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant - Care Team 2:
Responsible for performing patient-oriented procedures under the supervision of a clinician, Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Care Team Supervisor (CTS) to ensure safe and appropriate care.
Preferred : Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred.
- A high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent. Includes special certification required for specific jobs..
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Phlebotomy certificate.
- Current BLS certification.
- Over 1year and up to including 3 years of experience.
- Ability to demonstrate basic medication administration.
- Manual dexterity to use / handle equipment and instruments.
- Knowledge of infection control standards and utilization of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Ability to perform essential job functions using proper body mechanics.
- Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows and email applications)
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to read, write, speak and understand English clearly.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to concurrently perform multiple tasks.
HealthCare Partners - 15 months ago
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...