Medical Assistant Certificate
1 - 3 years of experience required
HEALTHCARE PARTNERS MEDICAL GROUP, a division of DaVita HealthCare Partners, Inc. (DVA: NYSE), is a top-rated southern-California medical group and is widely recognized for its achievements in clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Founded in 1992, we have grown to provide care for more than 660,000 patients throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties. We own and operate 66 medical offices, and our affiliated physician network consists of more than 6,000 primary care physicians and specialists who represent the diversity of the areas we serve. HealthCare Partners also owns urgent care centers, walk-in care centers, and ambulatory surgery centers. In addition, we operate affiliated physician groups in Florida , Nevada , and New Mexico . HealthCare Partners has been recognized nationally for healthcare innovation and excellence.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you. HealthCare Partners was voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in Los Angeles County and Orange County in 2012.
We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant - Care Team 2:
Responsible for performing patient-oriented procedures under the supervision of a clinician, Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Care Team Supervisor (CTS) to ensure safe and appropriate care.
· A high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent. Includes special certification required for specific jobs..
· Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
· Phlebotomy certificate.
· Current BLS certification.
· Over 1year and up to including 3 years of experience.
· Ability to demonstrate basic medication administration.
· Manual dexterity to use / handle equipment and instruments.
· Knowledge of infection control standards and utilization of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
· Ability to perform essential job functions using proper body mechanics.
· Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows and email applications)
· Ability to type 40 wpm.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to read, write, speak and understand English clearly.
· Customer service oriented.
· Ability to concurrently perform multiple tasks.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred.
HealthCare Partners - 22 months ago
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...