Positions in this function are responsible for checking in, scheduling appointments, answering billing questions and managing patient medical records for a clinic. Roles may vary based on the size of the clinic(s).
Work both the Front and Back office in a primary care office setting.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Medical Assistant with 1 + year experience working the back office with a Primary Care Physician
- 1 + year of experience working with Electronic Medical Records
- Experience working with ICD-9 and CPT codes
- Must be flexible to work 2 Saturdays per month as needed
- Knowledge of Practice Connect
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with NextGen Electronic Medical Records
- Previous experience with a Monarch HealthCare Provider
- Medical Assistant with front office experience
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Skills / Requirements
Monarch HealthCare - 2 years ago