Medical Assistant – |
Venipuncture – Healthcare Technician – Nurse – Nursing
Incorporated in 1973, APPS is the largest paramedical company in the United States specializing in paramedical services for the life and health insurance industry. We are seeking to fill multiple roles for a Examiners to perform mobile insurance examinations. We are looking for experienced Examiners to create their own flexible schedule and earn extra income!
Are you experienced in the collection of medical history, physical data collection, cognitive assessments, blood, urine, and EKG? APPS has Phlebotomist and Medical Assistant Opportunities all over the country! Apply Today!
Medical Assistant – Venipuncture – Healthcare Technician – Nurse
As an APPS Examiner you will conduct mobile healthcare screens. You will schedule applicant appointments and communicate daily with our office regarding case status.
Other responsibilities of the Examiner include:
- Recording medical history
- Taking and recording vital signs (height, weight, pulse & blood pressure)
- Collecting and processing blood & urine samples
- Providing daily case updates to office via internet
- Working on special projects
Medical Assistant – Phlebotomist – Healthcare Technician – RN Registered Nurse
Qualified candidates of the Examiner position must have 1+ year of current phlebotomist experience and have completed a minimum of 125 draws. Ideal candidates possess the interpersonal skills to interface with clients, management, and office staff with a high level of courtesy and professionalism.
Other requirements of the Examiner include:
(For example: RN, LPN, MedTech, Medical Assistant, or Paramedic)
- Current phlebotomist license, certification, or medical training as required by your state
- A valid driver's license and your own reliable transportation and car insurance
- Personal access to the internet (prefer access to a laptop or tablet)
- A personal cell phone
- Organized and detail oriented
- Bi-lingual speakers are, a plus!
Medical Assistant – Venipuncture – Healthcare Technician – Nurse – Nursing
APPS is a well-established paramedical company. We offer opportunities all over the US, which means you are able to choose which territory is best suited for you. The work schedule is highly flexible, and the hands-on medical experience is invaluable to your paramedical career!
Medical Assistant – Phlebotomist – Healthcare Technician – Registered Nurse
APPS Para Medical Services
Your Exam Partner for Life
- 19 months ago - save job