Summary: Assist with the delivery of occupational health care. All patient care is provided under the direct supervision of the physician and/or mid-level provider.
- Assist with patient flow process; secure / stock necessary supplies; prepare exam room and patient for examination; assist the provider with exam or procedure; provide treatments and medications as ordered by the provider.
- Assist with diagnostic testing including obtaining and/or preparing specimens.
- Follow protocol of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient population.
- Perform drug screen collections for DOT and non-DOT drug screens, using proper chain of custody.
- Perform duties such as answering telephones, check-in, check-out and record processing as requested by Medical Clinic Administrator.
- Successful completion of an accredited technical Medical Assistant program.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient populations.
- Medisoft experience
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
Benefits : We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401K with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and paid time off (PTO).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Forward a resume with cover letter to Nova Medical Centers, Attn: William Daniel, 5771 Enid St. Houston Texas 77009 or email email@example.com
Nova Medical Centers - 2 years ago