Performs Medical Assistant duties including assisting medical providers with patients, performing vital signs, ancillary testing, phlebotomy, and other physical screening services. Assists front reception area with activities such as greeting clients, answering the phones, patient check in and out procedures and filing.
Position will follow schedules at 3 locations in Collegeville, Phoenixville and King of Prussia.
- Must have basic computer skills, knowledge in Windows
- Must be proficient in performing vital signs, vision screening, audiometric screening, and phlebotomy
- Prior experience as a Medical Assistant, preferred
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program, required
- Certified as a Registered Medical Assistant, preferred
PA-Phoenixville (Philadelphia region)
Phoenixville Orthopedic Specialist
Orthopaedic Associates - Dr Horowitz
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems
- 18 months ago - save job