Alliance Healthcare Solutions has partnered with a an organization east of Cleveland that provides the highest quality comprehensive billing and accounts receivable management services in the industry. They offer innovative systems and business processes to small independently owned group practices to large hospital based groups.
We are currently seeking a Medical Biller with Insurance Follow-up experience . Will need to understand how to read EOB's, use tools to find insurance information, interpret claims, adjustments and handle patient calls.
Job Summary: Provides extensive support service covering all aspects of claims management including review, initiation, completion, submission and direct follow-up to the appropriate third-party payers.
Duties and Responsibilities :
We make our employees a top priority! As an employee, Alliance Healthcare will provide you with the same level of care and dedication that you provide to your patients. In addition, you are entitled to great benefits, retention pay, holiday pay, flexible scheduling options and rewarding assignments in some of the best medical environments in Northeast Ohio. Our healthcare recruiters and account managers will work hard to accommodate your career preferences. Our supportive staff is available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done. Whether you prefer temporary, temp to hire or direct hire job opportunities, Alliance Healthcare has the solution for you!
- Follow-up and resolution of outstanding accounts receivable balances
- Responding to payor correspondence
- Submitting appeals for denied claims
- Processing requests for insurance payment retractions
- Research and resolve overpayments
- Investigate electronic cliam rejections
- May undertake special projects as assinged
- Knowledge of third-party billing rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of coding and medical terminology
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to type at least 35 WPM
- Solid computer and internet skills to research as needed
CareerBuilder - 4 months ago