We are currently seeking a Medical Billing Cash Poster in our Salt Lake City, UT location!
1. As a Medical Billing Cash Poster, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely payment posting and adjustments to customer accounts from all insurance payors including customers’ payments.
2. Responsible for reviewing all remittance advices for accuracy to identify errors or questionable data.
3. Research and resolve unapplied/unidentified cash receipts.
4. Reconciles payments and shortages for both paper and electronic EOB’s.
5. Uphold Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA compliance guidelines in relation to billing, collections, and PHI information.
6. Provide coverage for fellow teammates as necessary.
7. Have the ability to be flexible with work schedule to meet deadlines. This is a requirement during month-end close.
8. Fast paced environment requires multi-tasking capability.
9. Answering questions for both internal and external customers.
10. Perform special tasks on an as-needed basis for the department.
1. High school diploma or equivalent;
2. 1 year of experience with cash posting in a medical office setting.
3. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
4. Experience in DME highly desirable.
5. Experience with Brightree software highly desirable.
6. Experience with Excel and Word.
7. Must be able to work at a fast pace, with minimal supervision
DSC/Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 18 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...