We are currently looking for a part-time driver for a route in the Denver area that runs up to Summit County every Thursday and Friday. Ideal candidate will be presently located in the Denver area and be available to run 2 days/week. Ideally seeking driver that will be flexible and available to provide back-up coverage if other driver is not available. Route details: |
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all full-time employees. All of our Medical Couriers must be at least 21 years of age and are required to possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check.
- Route begins in Denver, CO
- Route runs Mon-Fri from 2:30p - 9:00p
- Route has multiple stops in Summit County with mostly light packages, but may have a heavier tote at some of the pick up's
- Must be willing and able to drive a mountain route and be comfortable in driving in all weather conditions as adverse weather conditions may happen at any time.
Requirements for qualified candidates:
We appreciate your interest in a career at our company. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and eligible to work in the US
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must pass a MVR check
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Must own and operate own vehicle of good operating condition
- Able to demonstrate customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must reside at location specified in job opening
Medical Logistic Solutions - 18 months ago