We are currently looking for part-time drivers to share routes in the Cleveland, OH area. All routes will begin October 1, 2013. Routes begin/end in Cleveland, OH and run Mon-Fri. Candidate must be presently located in the Cleveland area and be available to run 2-3 days/week. Ideally seeking driver that will be flexible and available to provide back-up coverage if other driver is not available. Route details: |
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all full-time employees. All of our Medical Couriers must be at least 21 years of age and are required to possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen and background check.
- Most routes have multiple stops with mostly light packages, but may have some heavier totes at some of the pick up's
- 4p-6:30p to Sandusky-Lorain-McCaftery
- 4:15p-6:30p to Mansfield
- 4:15p-6:30p to New Philadelphia -Canton
- 4:15 to Calculta-Youngstown-Warren
- 4:15p-6:30p to Ravenna-Akron
- 4p-6:30p to Paineville-Parma
- MUST HAVE economical vehicle
Requirements for qualified candidates:
We appreciate your interest in a career at our company. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and eligible to work in the US
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must pass a MVR check
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Must own and operate own vehicle of good operating condition
- Able to demonstrate customer service and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Must reside at location specified in job opening
Medical Logistic Solutions - 11 months ago