Provide clinical and medical-administrative leadership to the anesthesia physicians and programs to lead the services to the forefront of the industry. Develop an anesthesia clinical plan to advance the mission and objectives and to promote high quality clinical service, patient satisfaction, revenue production, profitability and market growth as an integral component of Hannibal Regional Hospital. Oversee department’s clinical operations to ensure practice efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources. Provide professional medical direction services to anesthesia.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited university required
- Completion of accredited residency in anesthesiology required
- Board certification in anesthesiology required
- Possess unrestricted Missouri license to practice medicine
- Five years of clinical practice experience required
- Three to five years of demonstrated successful leadership experience
- Experience in formulating clinical policy and developing and implementing new clinical practices and procedures
- Current valid and unlimited Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number and applicable state permit.
- Must maintain current medical staff standards, eligibility for participation in all applicable programs, and good standing with medical staff
For more information contact:
Rexanne Griffeth, Physician Recruiter
Hannibal Regional Hospital - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard