Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Laboratory Supervisor, responsible for following established laboratory policies and procedures required to perform all job duties. This position requires the exercise of some independent judgment under minimum degree of supervision. Regulatory Requirements:
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Technology or equivalent. and
- AAS equivalency by passing a certification exam given by a CLIA approved credentialing organization MLT(ASCP), CLT(NCA), MLT(HEW), MLT(AMT)
- New graduates pass certification exam by a CLIA approved credentialing organization within 6 months of initial employment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
- Completes colorblind test.
- If colorblind special training in specified areas.
I have received, read and understand the Position Description/Performance Evaluation above.