Medical Lab Technician-MLT
Provide physicians with accurate and reliable analytical results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- High School Dilploma/GED plus successful completion of accredited Laboratory Technician program.
- Certification or eligible for Certification as a MLT by the ASCP.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of the job.
- Able to meet health standards for Hospital employment.
- Prior hospital experience preferred.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services required.
- Ability to collect specimens and perform tests.
TX-Laredo (Southwestern Texas)
Laredo Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week