1 - 3 years of experience required
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is a multispecialty medical group that is recognized for its quality of care and high rates of patient satisfaction. HealthCare Partners has over 3,500 employees, including 500+ primary care and specialty physicians, caring for more than 500,000 patients throughout Los Angeles County and Northern Orange County . HCP operates 40 medical clinics, five urgent care centers, two medical spas, and an ambulatory surgery center. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized, privately-owned Medical Group.
HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you. We are currently seeking a Medical Receptionist - Care Team 1:
Responsible for greeting arriving patients, collecting payments and monitoring lobby area for patients or visitors who may need assistance.
· High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent. Includes special certification required for specific jobs.
· Medical Assistant certificate preferred.
· Up to and including 1 year of experience.
· Computer literate.
· Ability to type 25 wpm.
· Working knowledge of general office duties.
· Working knowledge of contracted insurance plans.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good telephone skills.
· Customer service-oriented.
· Ability to maintain courteous and friendly demeanor when dealing with the public and co-workers.
· Task-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Previous Medical Assistant work experience.
· Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience preferred.
· Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred.
HealthCare Partners - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...