Avalon Health Care has an exciting opportunity for an organized, dependable, and dedicated Medical Records Assistant !
The Medical Records Assistant will maintain residents’ medical records in accordance with facility policies and with state and federal regulations.
The ideal candidate must have related experience in healthcare as a Certified Nurse Assistant or in a Medial Records capacity.
Our post-acute facilities are physician-led, quality-driven, and patient-centered. This patient focus and standard of care allows our employees to build long term, meaningful relationships with our patients. That is why Avalon employees proudly say “We embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing.”
We are looking for like-minded individuals who welcome responsibility and are excited to uphold our core principles. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!
- Must have training and/or certification or experience as required by the state.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Must have related administrative experience and/or experience as CNA or Nurse at a level necessary to accomplish the job.