Medical Records Coordinator - LPN
CommuniCare at Waterford Commons is proud to be a member of the CommuniCare family of health care providers, a company dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our residents.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, organized, goal-oriented LPN for the position of Medical Records Coordinator.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Records Coordinator position must have experience working with Medical Records in a long term care setting. Job duties will include but are not limited to:
The Medical Records Coordinator is a full time position in a great team environment! We offer our employees competitive wages along with an excellent benefit package for full time, including: medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, and much more!
- Maintains discharge records filing system in accessible manner for prompt retrieval.
- Compiles and files closed records.
- Ensures maintenance of physicians logs and annual residents history and physical.
- Files, copies, and procedures statistical reports as needed.
- May perform ancillary filing and copying as required.
- Ensures that admissions and readmission charts are compiled completely and accurately.
- May perform data entry and other computer related functions.
If you have experience working with Medical Records and would like to join a world class team of professionals, respond to this ad with your resume for confidential consideration.
Communicare Health Services - 4 months ago