ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. Visit our website www.chiltonhealth.org to download an employment application. Fax application to: 973-831-5516.
- Transcribe, edit, and distribute reports.
- Answer phones and perform other secretarial functions.
- Documentation and regulatory compliance.
- Cover for Breast Center secretary and other secretaries as needed.
- competitive compensation
- flexible schedules
- latest technology
- career development
- 403 (b) savings plan
- free parking
- non-smoking campus in a suburban location, convenient from Routes 287, 23, 80
Varied hours as needed
Must rotate coverage for weekends and holidays
- High school diploma.
- Training in medical terminology and transcription.
- Preferably medical secretarial school or on the job training with training in anatomy and physiology.
- CMT (Certified Medical Transcriber) preferred. CMT CXR license preferred.
- Minimum 1 -2 years of secretarial and/transcription experience.
Chilton Hospital - 11 months ago
Located in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, at the crossroads of Morris, Passaic and Bergen counties, Chilton is a 260-bed, fully accredited acut...