*Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician
Rockwood Clinic is the Inland Northwest’s prominent physician-directed multi-specialty group, and has been serving the area since 1930. With more than 35 specialties, 40 centers, and over 200 providers, Rockwood is committed to delivering the best integrated patient care available. Rockwood is part of Rockwood Health System which includes our partners Deaconess and Valley Hospitals. Rockwood is the largest freestanding outpatient diagnostic and treatment center between Central Washington and Minneapolis.
Provides physicians with accurate and reliable results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Prepares clinical samples for analysis and storage.
- Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
- Certification as Medical Technologist by ASCP or recent graduate eligible for certification.
- Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
- Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.
Rockwood Clinic Laboratory
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 17 months ago