SR. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- Communicates at shift change and follows through on pending orders or problems from previous shift.
- Performs and documents Quality Control .
- Reports significant deviations to the supervisor/manager .
- Documents corrective action
- Organizes work to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Determines specimen acceptability and priority, taking action accordingly .
- Cleans and decontaminates workstation, disposing of specimens, reagents, and confidential information as appropriate .
- Anticipates upcoming situations. Provides feedback on possible action plans and outcomes.
- Monitors the implementation of assigned tasks until the end. Provides feedback on the outcome as required.
- Verifies accuracy and validity of results.
- Prepares written documentation as required by the role and the department .
Mount Sinai Medical Center - Florida - 11 months ago
Founded in 1949, Mount Sinai Medical Center is the largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital in South Florida. Mount...