Medical Technologist - MT
Provides physicians with accurate and reliable results necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Prepares clinical samples for analysis and storage.
- Bachelor Degree plus completion of accredited Medical Technology school.
- Certification as Medical Technologist by ASCP or recent graduate eligible for certification.
- Able to meet sensory requirements of the job.
- Capable of performing all laboratory tests and related calculations.
- Able to participate in laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy services as required.
UT-Tooele (Salt Lake City region)
Mountain West Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -