Please do not apply to this position unless you have experience with the "Medicare FISS - Omni Pro" DDE transaction system.
- CPa Medical Billing and Consulting is seeking a Medical Biller with strong experience in Medicare accounts receivable collections.
- Full-Time temp to perm position - hours can be 830a-5p or 9a-530p with a half hour for lunch.
- Part-Time temp to perm positions also available
Overview of responsibilities:
- Process Medicare claims and work accounts receivables using the "Medicare FISS - Omni Pro DDE" transaction system.
- Certified professional coder preferred but not required.
- College education preferred but not required.
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of experience working with the "Medicare FISS - Omni Pro" DDE transaction system.
- MUST HAVE experience working with "T-File" and claims corrections menu within FISS - Omni Pro DDE transaction system.*
- MUST HAVE strong experience with Medicare accounts receivable collection.
- GE Centricity billing software experience is preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of ICD-9, CPT-4 coding, HCFA and UB04.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, excellent communication/customer service skills.
- Advanced understating with carriers claim guidelines and EOB’s
- For the Qualified candidate, CPa Medical Billing & Consulting is offering a competitive hourly rate. This position has the possibility of converting to a permanent position with a full benefit package.
Indeed - 21 months ago