Medicare Claims Adjuster-A/R Advance Clerk - Hingham, MA
Demonstrates excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Prepare, reconcile, submit and analyze Chief Financial Officer (CFO) reporting for NHIC, Corp for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services JA DMAC.
- Interact with and make presentations to management, customers and peers regarding CFO reporting activity including; results, issues and alternatives/solutions to business problems.
- Lead or assist in internal and external audits related to CFO reporting.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and audit concerns and recommend solutions to management.
- Recommend quality improvements and initiatives based on detailed knowledge of financial and cost accounting.
- Carry out compliance to HP policy and procedure, CMS regulations, GAAP, statutory and external audit requirements.
- Develop and use financial and analytical tools.
- Insure all reporting requirements outlined in the JA DMAC, CMS Statement of Work and Internet only Manual are met.
- Responsible for all departmental manuals and insuring that all customer metrics are met or surpassed and guidelines are followed within CMS directives.
- Communicate priorities, schedule tasks, and monitor tasks/project status.
- Establish quality and production standards, develop and implement quality review process.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Identify, develop and implement process and quality improvements.
Takes the initiative to help others through sharing knowledge and experience
Education and Experience Required
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 3-5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate to senior level administrative knowledge and skills and senior level knowledge in some administrative tasks.
- Has the ability to work with multiple issues/projects and people.
- May be regarded as an administrative lead worker.
- Specific advanced level of software skills as required by the work unit.
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...