We are currently seeking to welcome a Member (“Client”) Consultant to our team with the focus on providing diagnostic support and guidance to our membership for the web-based Payment Integrity Compass product ClearContracts™. He or she will triage, document and manage Member-identified product enhancements, defects, site changes and general product questions received by our PIC Support group. Furthermore, this individual will own the documentation and transfer of Medicare regulatory updates for distribution to affected departments to facilitate product decision making.
- Effectively triage and manage Member development requests and production issues post implementation
- Communicate directly with Members in a professional manner to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and a timely response
- Identify and assist with the implementation of solutions to improve Member satisfaction as related to the Product and Support Services
- Support the Dedicated Advisor team by proactively identifying trends and potential solutions to Member requests
- Devise creative solutions to accommodate technical challenges faced by the Member
- Master the functionality of the Payment Integrity Compass platform and develop expertise in product terrain
- Monitor and inventory Medicare regulatory updates on a weekly basis for Product evaluation and member impact
- Effectively manage multiple and competing priorities
- Become a part of a consolidated, highly engaged team
- BS/BA degree
- At least TWO of the following:
- 2+ years in direct customer support / account manager role in a managed care billing or IT environment
- Minimum 1-2 years in experience with Concuity/Payment Integrity Compass platform understanding technical and business implications
- 1-2 years supporting successful software-based projects
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity, persistence and creativity in problem solving
- Team-oriented but also highly self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Knowledge of revenue cycle management, PFS & hospital systems a plus
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan, a 401(k) plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a daytime leave policy for community service, a medical flexible spending account, and additional attractive benefits.
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
The Advisory Board Company is a research, technology, and consulting firm serving a global network of 165,000+ leaders in 4,100+...