Seeking enthusiastic candidates with courteous, professional service and phone skills to provide financial solutions to our members with a positive service-oriented attitude for our Fair Oaks location. The ideal Call Center Representative will have a passion for people, be gracious and outgoing and be a self-starter who's organized and a team player. Performs a variety of loan support duties which require knowledge of such departmental procedures as calculating cash disbursed figures, verifying payroll deduction forms, processing loan payment change forms and issuing loans as directed by the Director of Call Center Operations. Opens new accounts, explaining options, such as single and joint ownership for savings and checking, gathers required information, and prepares necessary paperwork for members to process new account. Researches and investigates members inquiries such as paid loans and lien releases. We offer a positive and rewarding work experience with competitive salaries and generous benefits.
- Minimum of two years of financial institution experience
- PC proficient including Microsoft Word/Windows
- HS diploma or GED required
- Previous teller, lending and/or customer service experience
- Excellent oral communication, math skills, problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous telephone sales/ service experiences, preferred
- Satisfactory credit and the ability to pass a background check
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferred
Apple Federal Credit Union - 2 years ago
Through a lifelong partnership with anyone touched by education, Apple FCU helps members achieve their dreams by offering...