The University HealthSystem Consortium, an alliance of more than 100 leading academic medical centers, has an opening for a CDI Member Representative in the Comparative Data & Informatics department.
The CDI Member Representative will support the CDI Programs by regularly working with key members leaders/data influencers from assigned members and their affiliates to assure they understand the value that can be derived from the Programs. This position will ensure that the subscribers to UHC’s data products have the necessary training and will assist in bringing in new subscribers to UHC’s data products and IT program. The ideal candidate will focus on developing strategic relationships with “data influencers” and other key stakeholders and provide ongoing proactive service, data interpretation and education.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in health care operations, data analysis or performance improvement required
• Bachelor’s degree required; clinical, health related and/or business related master’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Understanding of clinical informatics and operational performance improvement, with specific emphasis on the performance measurement and improvement function within the acute care setting
• At least 1 year experience in product line management with preference given to those who have worked in a health care industry
• At least 1 year experience in a position which required direct customer contact on a daily basis
• Proven experience managing multiple projects for multiple clients
• Ability to make decisions independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present to small/large groups
• Strong client management skills managing evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, product line education, and member satisfaction/retention
• Building and advancing relationships with high-level internal stakeholders at member sites
• Experience in health care analysis with client contact at senior levels
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
• 20-30% travel required
UHC was named to the Companies That Care Honor Roll for the 10th consecutive year in 2013 and was also noted for training excellence in Chicago Magazine's 25 Best Places to Work 2004 issue.
University Healthsystem Consortium - 13 months ago
NorthShore University HealthSystem provides care to residents of Chicago's north side and its suburbs. The health system operates...