Wyndham Vacation Resorts is the world's largest vacation ownership business, as measured by the number of vacation ownership resorts, units and interests, Wyndham Vacation Ownership includes marketing and sales of vacation ownership interests, consumer financing in conjunction with the purchase of vacation ownership interests, property management services to property owners' associations, and development and acquisition of vacation ownership resorts. As a Member Services Marketing Representative for Wyndham Vacation Resort -Angels Camp, CA would perform the following:
- Greet guests and schedule quality tours for the sales department.
- Assist with daily functions to run the department efficiently.
- Create and ensure follow-up calls are being continuously made for the Daily 'Missed List'
- Maintain accurate records (daily penetration, tour manifest, master)
- Assist guests with direction and information of local attractions
- Keep in constant communication with tour reception and welcome center
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate departments
- Other duties as required
- Continue the general order after day manager leaves
- Must be able to work morning and evening shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to act fairly with fellow teammates
- Energetic, outgoing and courteous personality
- Basic computer skills
- Must have good phone skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Previous customer service skills with the ability to service both internal and
Benefits and Compensation:
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
An excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D,short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, plus much more!! Excellent commission plan Various rewarding and attainable incentives for a job well done!
Training and Development
Paid training program Opportunity for advancement
We offer people with talent, passion and integrity a world of opportunity. Our people are our greatest strength. Together, we work to provide products and services that are valued by our customers and business partners.
Recruiting and retaining top performers is a business imperative for Wyndham Worldwide. The Company is committed to being an Employer of ChoiceR and in doing so offers its workforce enhanced employee benefits, amenities and work-life balance options. Learning and development as well as rewards and recognition are an integral part of Wyndham Worldwide's culture.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership and Wyndham Worldwide are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 22 months ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...