Job Title: Membership Coordinator for PTTOW!
Reports to: CEO
Compensation: Salary + Bonus + Equity
Location: Culver City, CA
PTTOW! is an invite only, member network and annual summit focused on the trillion dollar young adult market (p14-34). Bringing together CEO’s, Icons, and top marketers from the world's most innovative companies, the event serves as a high-level forum for discussing youth media, marketing and culture across every major industry category. Speakers and members include: His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama, WILL.I.AM (BEP), Linkin Park, Kelly Slater among executives from Facebook, DC Shoes, HP, Coke, Pepsi, Quiksilver, YouTube, US State Dept., Volcom, Gates Foundation, Red Bull, Edelman, Warner Bros. Music, 20th Century Fox + more…
We are looking for a Membership Coordinator who loves to win to join our growing world-class organization! We are looking for someone who is passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. The Membership Coordinator's primary goal is to support the needs of our membership team and operations. Over time, the responsibilities of the role will expand.
Coordinator is responsible for supporting membership and sponsorship team to gather the data and research needed to complete sales fulfillment for existing and prospective members. Significant database management and research is required.
1. Identifies database requirements by analyzing company’s needs; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
2. Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities
3. Gather contact information for target members and sponsors
4. Significant amount of database and research work
5. Significant amount of email outreach and correspondence with prospects
6. Serve as the administrator for all member data management
7. No task is too big or too small
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Database Performance Tuning
2. Promoting Process Improvement, Problem Solving
3. Must have strong Mac, Microsoft Office, Google Docs & Salesforce experience
4. Strong understanding of social media tools and capabilities
5. Possessing professional and persuasive written and verbal communications skills to be used with Members, youth leaders, business leaders, political leaders, celebrity icons and more.
6. A passion and growing knowledge of youth media, marketing and cultural issues with an advanced dedication to continue to learn.
7. The ability to work independently as well as in a group environment—particularly when the team may not be physically co-located.
1. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or equivalent, preferably in Business, Communications, Political Science, and/or Arts
· 3+ years experience in a professional environment (EA and/or Event Planning experience is a PLUS)!
2. COMPUTER/TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Advanced knowledge of all Mac applications, Google Docs, Microsoft Office esp. PowerPoint & Excel
· Advanced knowledge of CRM tools & databases, including Salesforce, etc.
· Advanced knowledge of social networking skills i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
· Proficiency with photography/photo editing a plus!
3. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Knowledge and passion for the youth industry, media, marketing and culture
· People person, extremely customer conscious and able to create a unique and personal experience for each Member
· Athletic experience is a plus
· Accepts constructive criticism without over-reacting or getting angry/sullen
· Great interpersonal and phone skills i.e. business acumen, speaks clearly (puts a smile in their voice) and listens intently
· Professional dress, speech and manner
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a Cover Letter & Resume.
*Only Candidates in the Los Angeles area will be considered. Please note this is an office job, not an on location position.