- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Psychiatric experience or CNA certification preferred.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment references check
- Drug screening
- Provide high school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points
- Shift is Monday - Friday, 11:30 pm – 8:00 am.
- Provides patient supervision, care and activities services with professional staff direction and unit procedures.
- Assists patients in activities of daily living.
- Assists in implementing treatment plans.
- Provides supportive contact with patients.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
Apalachee Center, Inc. offers a rich benefits package to employees and their families, including medical, dental, life and disability...