Mental Health Nurse-DayBridge
Job ID: 25995
City: St. Paul, MN
Location: RH - Regions Hospital & Clinics
Position Type: Full-Time
Anticipated Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays off.
Hrs/Pay Period: 80
The Mental Health Nurse provides mental health clinical expertise in the areas of group dynamics and facilitation, intake, assessment, care management and direct patient care to patients requiring Partial Hospitalization Services.
Must be self motivated, excellent critical thinking skills, attention to detail, follow through on assigments and works well independently. Also, must be CPR certified.
Must have a BSN and prefer experience working in a Partial Hospitalization setting.
Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program. B.S.N. required.
Two to five (2-5) years of mental health outpatient experience and demonstrated experience with therapeutic group planning and facilitation experience required. Utilization management experience highly desirable.
* Able to work independently
* Self-directed with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Strong clinical knowledge base/expertise in Mental Health
* Ability to plan and facilitate patient groups, strong teaching skills
Current Minnesota Registered Nurse Licensure and Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Regions Hospital - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard