Fraser clients have bright futures, you can too!
Fraser, a nationally renowned Minnesota non-profit, is looking for compassionate individuals to help create bright futures for children and adults with special needs. Fraser serves children of all abilities and adults with special needs through comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services. At Fraser we are passionate about the clients we serve, we are committed to building relationships that lead to successful outcomes for all we interact with.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: To provide clinical services to children, including planning and implementing appropriate treatment services, under the supervision of the program manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: 1. With Program Supervisor and in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, will develop, implement and update appropriate treatment plan for each child on caseload.
2. Provide care coordination for children and families.
3. As directed by the Program Supervisor, and Mental Health Practitioner Coordinator, perform clinical responsibilities
4. Promote the mission and values of Fraser while providing service in family homes and the surrounding community.
5. Observe and intervene to redirect inappropriate behavior.
6. Assist in appropriate self-management related to the client’s emotional disorder or mental illness including problem solving, decision making, communication, conflict resolution, anger management, social and recreational skills.
7. Implement de-escalation techniques and other services as recommended by a mental health professional.
8. As licensed –track clinician, under the supervision of a Licensed Mental Health Professional, provide diagnostic assessments and family therapy to families in the day treatment or FAHS Program.
9. Provide case management by meeting face-to-face with clients once a month and providing coordination among services.
10. Provide other services including social skills, autism consultation, parents support groups as assigned.
CORE BEHAVIORS FOR ALL FRASER EMPLOYEES
1. Serve as an example of the Fraser Employee Credo: “I am passionate for the client. I am committed to success. I value relationships.”
2. Comply with all Fraser policies and procedure requirements, and any applicable regulations.
3. Serve as an advocate for clients served.
4. Actively support Fraser’s mission, strategies and change initiatives.
LOCATION: This position is located at our Fraser Anoka site: 2829 Verndale Ave, Anoka, MN 55303
SCHEDULE: Exempt, Monday-Friday within the business hours of 8:00am-6:00pm based on client need.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Qualified as a Mental Health Practitioner with a Master’s degree. Must be on track towards independent clinical licensure on disciplines as follows: LICSW, LPCC, LMFT.
2. Experience with children with special needs.
3. Demonstrated respect for and sensitivity to family and cultural issues.
4. Ability to accurately observe and document behavior of children.
5. Ability to provide training, coaching, and supervision to developmental trainees and behavioral aides.
6. Strong communication and collaboration skills with peers and other professionals.
7. Must have the physical health and stamina to work on a consistent basis with children who have special needs. Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
8. Ability to perform duties in family homes and surrounding community related to Mental Health Behavioral Aide needs.
9. This position is designated as a Mandatory Driver. Possession of a valid Minnesota driver’s license and maintenance of a satisfactory driving record consistent with Fraser policy.
10. Ability to achieve and maintain a status of “not disqualified” upon completion of criminal background studies.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Fraser offers its employees much more. We offer a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance. Our employees say that being part of the Fraser team is being a part of something special; where co-workers genuinely care about the work that we do, and about one another.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.
Fraser - 2 years ago