People Incorporated Mental Health Services is searching for a Mental Health Practitioner II for a dual diagnosis program. Epilepsy & Mental Health Services (EMHS) is located in Minneapol|
is Public Housing and provides Class F "Customized Living", ILS, and Grant funded services to individuals with Epilepsy, TBI and Mental Health diagnoses both on site and throughout the Metro area. EMHS has 24 hour staffing to meet the needs of on-site customized living clients.
The typical hours for this position will be Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. In addition to regular hours, all staff meet the 4th Wednesday of every month, 4:30pm - 7:00pm.
The Mental Health Practitioner II will manage a caseload of approximately 12-15 clients. Responsibilities include the following:
If you are working toward a professional license in the Mental Health Services arena, we offer complimentary supervision to our employees pursuing the following licensure: LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LADC. This position is conveniently located at Highway 94 and Cedar Avenue which is close to local Colleges and Universities.
- Write and maintain Functional Assessments, Treatment Plans, Individual Abuse Prevention Plans and Suicide Risk Assessments
- Work one on one with clients on site and in the community teaching ILS while supporting client goals
- Accompany and assist clients with medical appointments and community resources
- Support evening and weekend staff through participation in an on-call rotation
- Participation in an on-call rotation one week out of every six
- Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science
- 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to people with serious and persistent mental illness
- Master's degree in a behavioral science
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.
- Experience working with individuals with Epilepsy and/or Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Experience providing Independent Living Skills services