Keystone Human Services - Mental Health provides support to adults over the age of 18 in our Specialized Community Residence programs The program is designed to assist men and women who are experiencing psychiatric challenges to live in the community and receive support with daily living activities.
The Mental Health Professional's duties relate to the clinical supervision of services provided and assuring that such services are provided in accordance with Personal Care Regulations and KCMHS Policy. Duties also include but are not limited to:
- Manage overall daily clinical operation of services.
- Assist with interviewing potential employees as requested.
- Provide clinical supervision and direction for all staff.
- Submit all fiscal, personnel and other administrative paperwork.
- Supervise development and ensure implementation of Support Plans required by DPW and Residential Quality of Life Plans, if applicable according to personal care policy.
- Coordinate with the Program Director all aspects of the referral process and discharge planning.
- Complete during referral process a preadmission screening and assessment upon admission to the program according to timelines.
- Ensure the clinical aspects of consumer files are maintained and oversee progress note documentation.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other professionals and other individuals within the community who significantly affect the lives of the people being served.
- Carry administrative management pager on a rotating basis.
Salary based on training and experience
Full Time position
-Hours and days will vary depending on needs of home.
-The MHP will cover three different programs; one in Franklin County and two in Cumberland County
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Masters degree in human services or related field.
- Two years experience with mental illness.
-Two years minimun of stable work experience
-Other required skills(sign Language, dealing with behaviors)
- Previous clinical supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to pass Child Abuse, State Police and FBI clearances.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive.
- Must have daily access to a privately maintained vehicle.
- Be able to operate an agency vehicle when required.
Keystone Human Services - 9 months ago