Merchandise Manager – Jewelry & Watches – Should have experience within the industry, online experience preferred but not mandatory.
Reports to: Director of Merchandise Management
Job Description: The Merchandising Manager is responsible for managing the Operations Specialists and driving performance results, anticipating, monitoring, and responding to changing service level requirements and setting goals for the team.
- Driving performance results, anticipating, monitoring, and responding to changing service level requirements, setting goals for the merchandising team, providing support to the Director of Merchandise Management.
- Managing associate compliance with policies and procedures, and providing support to members of the merchandising team.
- Will adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed to ensure the company's success.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and an overall understanding of the operations of the Overstock.com business.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Must have solid written/ verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency.
Overstock.com allows you to shop a Persian bazaar of clothes, housewares, music, books, and more. The online discount retailer hawks...