Merchandise Manager Storeline - Bloomingdale's Sherman Oaks, CA
Responsible for directing the merchandising and support functions for a designated group of businesses.
- Direct flow and placement of daily merchandise receipts
- Direct merchandise related financial functions
- Work with Selling Managers to coordinate daily/weekly activities
- Execute merchandise presentation to department/visual standards
- Ensure replenishment of merchandise to drive service, sales and gross margin
- Facilitate merchandise floor moves
- Responsible for staff scheduling
- Develop staff to achieve excellence in merchandise presentation, shortage control, departmental policies
- Train and motivate team to ensure effective performance
Bloomingdale's is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Minimum of 4 years of merchandising retail management experience preferably in a full-line department store
- Productivity driven, task oriented and highly organized
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Popular culture goes on sale every day at Bloomingdale's. A subsidiary of retail giant Macy's, Bloomingdale's boasts more than 40 upscale...