This position is responsible for maximizing sales and revenues by overseeing the overall merchandising and visual presentation within organizational guidelines, and providing quality customer service while supporting the Goodwill/Easter Seals mission.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree in related field.
- Associate degree in related field.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- With a Bachelor degree - Minimum of two years recent retail experience as secondary manager with key-holder responsibilities in retail store with hard and softline visual merchandising expertise.
- With an Associate degree - Minimum of four years recent experience as secondary manager with key-holder responsibilities in retail store with hard and softline visual merchandising expertise.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to effectively communicate with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Ability to build a strong team.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to interact with a very diverse population in a human services setting.
- Flexible working schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard