High school diploma or GED certificate required. College degree preferred.
Valid Oregon drivers license with an excellent driving record
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong internal and external customer orientation with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Highly self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Repetitive lifting, bending, pulling and pushing
Ability to safely operate job related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, etc.).
- Build Anheuser-Busch and other product displays
- Assist in delivery of product and rotate and stock all accounts
- Responsible for all daily paperwork and the proper completion of all company documents
- Responsible for facing shelves, spinning labels and straightening package graphics in each retail account
- Place and install all promotional materials in our retail establishments including installation of permanent and paper point of sale in retail accounts
- Responsible for re-working all salable broken product in the storage area and maintaining existing POS
- Participate in special merchandising projects and programs
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by the Sales Manager
Anheuser-Busch - 12 months ago
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...