1. Performs customer services for stores of assigned accounts.
2. Provide merchandising, stocking, pricing, shelf-facing, stock rotating, and product and shelf cleaning.
3. Rearranges store shelves or display areas as required by each store.
4. Reports any merchandise shortages, overages, or inventory sheet errors and may return inappropriate merchandise as needed.
5. Monitors potential account problems at the store level and reports to Sales and/or Sales Manager when required.
6. Maintains safe store aisles.
7. Perform additional duties as assigned.
We have a position available in the Paso Robles area. Mileage reinbursement also.
Entry Level position. Limited sales experience, product mix and customer relations and sales experience preferred.
Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and drivers license with clean driving record.
High school graduate.
Core-Mark is proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Core-Mark Holding - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard