Company: Young’s Market Company, LLC
Industry: Beverage (Wine and Spirits)
About Us: Young’s Market Company is a leading wholesale
distributor of fine wines and spirits in California and
the Western United States. We are family owned and have
been in business for more than 123 years.
Opportunity Profile: We are seeking confident,
self-motived individuals to join our team. As a member
of our sales force, you will represent some of the top
wine and spirits brands in the nation. Entry level
Chains sales representative positions are available in a
variety of territories throughout California, Arizona,
As a member of our merchandising team, you will play a
key role in building brand and customer loyalty by:
territory for approximately 20-40 grocery and drug store
- Being a key company representative within a defined
- Creating and building visual displays and
obtain additional space in accounts for our supplier
- Building relationships with retail management to
displayed in accordance with our high merchandising
- Meeting quality standards by ensuring product is
- Initial Training - two weeks of formal and
Typical Work Day:
- 5 – 7 AM start at first location to 2 or 3 PM Monday
building displays, replenishment, selling and fostering
- Visit approximately 5-8 stores per day – stocking,
month, which involves an overnight schedule and off the
- Store Resets – Can occur approximately 1-2 times per
within your territory as well as sending market
- Effective communicator who can persuade customers
intelligence to the proper internal contacts.
to manage, develop and showcase your merchandising and
- An entrepreneurial spirit - you will have the chance
opportunities available for growth within our Company.
- Individuals who will take advantage of the many
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive base salary
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Eligibility to participate in our Auto Insurance
dental, life insurance, paid sick leave, and a company
- Comprehensive benefit plan that includes medical,
match on the 401(k) plan.
learn all about wine and spirits, the brands we
- Excellent training to ensure your success. You will
represent, selling and merchandising techniques.
committed to promoting from within and your success will
- In addition, you will be joining a company that is
be based on your ability to achieve exceptional
performance and exceed expectations.
How to Apply: If this sounds like you, we invite you to
join Young’s Market Company where our rich history of
achieving performance objectives is delivered through an
investment and commitment to our people.
Division/Department : Young's Market Company - North CA
Skills : Marketing -> Merchandising, Product / Brand
Management, Business Development