Trumaker is seeking an experienced and ambitious merchant to lead the development of men°s apparel product. The role combines detailed understanding of what it mean°s to organize a product line to release exciting products on a timeline that deliver on quality, design, and our brand promise. We are a VC-backed, technology-enabled men ’s apparel brand that sells direct to the customer through a unique online-offline experience. |
You will work directly with our co-founder and CEO to assume responsibility for the development of product lines that capture the company ’s focus on the “refined rugged ”.
Given the fast-paced nature of any startup, the ability to be flexible is highly important – you will assume a hands-on role in organizing the product line and will also be involved production, sourcing, and planning work.
This sounds like you:
You are good at:
- Have a competence level that reflects a number of years of experience in merchandising, product development, and design
- Have experience with men ’s tailored
- Are absolutely passionate about making high quality menswear, obsessing over details, and building a brand that matters.
- Have a deep knowledge base and want to continue to learn and grow at a rapid rate
- Are an innovative thinker who values getting things done quickly over following norms and tradition
- Are ambitious about not just working within an apparel brand but being an important part of defining one
- Assortment planning from initial concept to launch
- Aesthetic: fabric recommendations and selections
- Design decisions and production implementation
- Product pricing optimization
- Develop buying plans for custom fabrics and off-the-rack
- Analyze internal sales and industry trends
- Strategic brand direction guidance
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume. Any examples of past work will also be valuable.
We offer a competitive salary, including stock options.
Trumaker - 2 years ago
We wanted a way to get a closet full of our favorite shirts. We liked the idea of made-to-measure, but not the cost or complexity of it, or...