As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country, Quidsi, Inc. & its Affiliates (Quidsi) own and operate Diapers.com (baby care), Soap.com (health, beauty and household essentials), BeautyBar.com (prestige beauty), Wag.com (pet products), YoYo.com (toys) and Casa.com (home). We like to work hard and play hard, always striving to improve our business, our people, our culture and the experience for our customers. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, the next step is yours. Send us your resume and come join a group of critical thinkers and innovators energized by the passion to explore "what if" (the meaning of Quidsi in Latin). For more information about our company, please go to www.Quidsi.com .
We have a fun and passionate environment filled with talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic, hard-working and innovative individual to help us expand our product selection across a multitude of categories by joining our team as a Merchandising Associate .
- Vendor Relationship Management
- New item set up and maintenance
- Develop sales reports per understanding vendor needs
- Attend vendor meetings to review product
- Foster mutually beneficial relationships through the development of on-site promotions and through timely communications
- On-Site Merchandising
- Manage on-site shopping experience through effective use of tagging and product organization
- Build results pages to optimize the shopping experience
- Determine key product placement based on category objectives
- Collect and maintain on-site copy and product information
- Cross-Functional Relationship Development
- Customer Care – Provide expertise in your categories to resolve issues
- Supply Chain – Using the knowledge of your business communicate priorities around re-orders; Work together to resolve manufacturer and warehouse issues
- Design – Gather all assets to create promotions and maintain promotional calendar
- Marketing – Work together to implement PPC campaigns and emails to our customer base and our partners
- Photo Studio –Maintain image quality per the determined category style guides
- Category Maintenance and Development
- Develop expertise with web-based software applications and internally-developed systems to facilitate departmental reports for your categories
- Researching the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising and assortment strategies
- Develop expertise of products, brands, and overall categories to be the point person in cross-functional relationships
The position requires an individual who can work in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be career oriented with a goal of growing with the organization and taking on more responsibility over time.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant class and internship experience is highly valued but not required
This position is conveniently located in Jersey City, NJ, a four minute ride from the World Trade Center and just outside the Exchange Place PATH Station. Bordering the Hudson River, our offices have spectacular panoramic views of Manhattan and New Jersey.
- Driven, passionate, flexible and results-oriented
- Strong analytical acumen
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products required, especially Excel
- Adept at problem-solving and managing multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
Quidsi Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...