Description POSITION SUMMARY
AETN Production Services Department is seeking a Metadata & Publishing Coordinator in order to meet the metadata fulfillment needs for some of the top industry leading TV Everywhere, Open Broadband, Video-On-Demand, Mobile, Download-To-Own platforms and SVOD distribution partnerships. The Metadata & Publishing Coordinator will work as a part of the Encoding & Fulfillment team in order to ensure the release of metadata is accurate, timely, and meets all client requirements. Metadata Coordinator will also work within team to help troubleshoot any publishing related issues that may arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking an engaging and proactive performer who demonstrate a specific attention to detail & accuracy.
- Candidate will be responsible for the preparation of video metadata for publishing to our various digital distribution channels in strict adherence to distribution deadlines.
- Candidate will be responsible for monitoring linear air dates as well as coordinating with the AETN Programming Department in order to secure the appropriate information required for the successful preparation of metadata in adherence to distribution deadlines.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing status updates and reporting as required by the Metadata & Publishing Specialist; especially as it relates to any changes in linear air dates, or specific metadata that may affect the distribution of one or more distribution channels.
- Candidate will be required to prepare & develop client specific XML scripting based upon provided XSD schemas and/or partner guide documentation.
- Candidate will be required to prepare specific keyword and/or editing of descriptive copy in adherence to client specification s and Search Engine Optimization(SEO) best practices & guidelines.
- Candidate will assist the Metadata & Publishing Specialist in the on-going strategic development of operation workflows regarding metadata, storefront quality control, and publishing confirmation.
- Candidate will assist the Metadata & Publishing Specialist with respect to the testing, qualification and integration of new partner metadata schemas and publishing workflows into internal production workflow and CMS.
o 4 year bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Film/TV, or Communications, 1-2 years experience of work within media industry a plus.
o Knowledge and familiarity with XML, HTML, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and Search Engine Optimization.
o Knowledge in Computer Programming Languages a plus (PHP, AppleScript, C++, Java, Python, MySQL, Microsoft Access).
o Ability to maintain a keen focus on accuracy in a detailed oriented workflow, while also understanding the importance of meetings specific preparation timelines.
o Excellent communication, reading/writing, and interpersonal skills.
o Proactive work ethic a must; as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment.
o Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
o Positive attitude with a desire to excel in a team-oriented culture.
Click to Apply
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -