Title : Metadata Specialist - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC) - 29779
Posting ID : 29779
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: This posting will close on 08/06/2014.Only AZ candidates accepted (Location MUST be specified on resume).
- Will be the team lead for the DataSpecs tool as an expert of the application.
- Will work with ADE to discover, document, and review phases of the project to ensure both efficient gathering of documentation and oversight.
- Will identify ADE’s Collections, Repositories, and Output/Reports; and within those components identify their code sets, periodicity, business rules, and any other available metadata.
- Will document the data lineage between the Collections, Repositories, and Output/Reports.
- Will map all components of data to national standards such as SIF, NCES, ED Facts , CEDS, SCED, or to an existing SEA data dictionary or course coding structure.
- Will build the Enterprise Data Dictionary which consists of a business glossary linked to all the data collected and includes technical metadata of all production tables.
- Will import all of the collected metadata into DataSpecs.
- Will thoroughly train the ADE team to use the DataSpecs tool and assist users with any needs.
- Will manage the communications between the ESP team and the ADE team.
- Will manage and assist ESP’s DataSpecs development team for any backend updates (Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services).
- Webinar/Virtual Meeting Hosting
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- SQL Server Reporting Services
MSR Global LLC - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard